One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Monday, March 14, 2011

What Did I Eat?

Let's play a  little game called, "What did I eat to make me go over my Points* today."


This is a partial picture of my fridge.  The culprit is in the picture.  If you can tell me which food item caused me to go over my WW Points* you get a gold star!

*Weight Watchers (WW) has a point system.  The scientist that work for WW came up with a formula using a person's sex, weight and age to determine how many Points a person of said criteria can use to eat in a day.  All foods have a certian Point value.  The same scientists sketched out another formula using fat, carbs, fiber and protien to assign a Point value to each morsal of food.  I don't ask too many questions on their theories.  I trust they are smarter than me.  So anyway, a Weight Watcher, such as myself, uses their assigned Points to determine what to eat in a day.  I have 36 Points I can use in my day.  Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Bevin said...

HOT DOGS!!!!! They're my downfall....the only way I can eat them is to do sugar free wheat buns and reduced fat hebrew national hotdogs....

Is that the answer?!?

Lindsey said...

I vote cheese. It's my weakness... Probably would have been my downfall.

KristinK said...

Oh no! I'm at 29 points. Just started yesterday! If the yellow package is cookie dough, I pick that. Otherwise- hot dogs? Don't be too hard on yourself for going over. Use your flex points!

Amanda said...

I'm going with cookies from the yellow package. That would be my pick!