One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Monday, March 21, 2011

5%

Time to CELEBRATE!

I reached my first weight loss goal on Thursday.  I said "Buh Bye" to 5% of my total weight. 

12.2 gone.  That's the size of a one month old!

I am celebrating by eating these.

I am even dipping them in a fat-free mayo and balsamic vinegar dip and it's still 0 points!

Now on to my next goal.  10% or 12.2 more lbs.

Oh, remember when I talked about my veggie drawer here.  Well you will have to wait until Friday to find out more!  I know, I know, you are sitting at your computer in anticipation!  Well, tomorrow I will post my green smoothie recipe to tide you over.
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on kicking those 12.2 lbs.

Sammy the Sock Monkey said...

I'm doing the happy dance for you!

Worstgayever said...

Artichokes are 0 points? I thought they had all sorts of fat, like avocados. Maybe I'm just thinking of the butter.

KristinK said...

Yeah!!! Very proud of you!