One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It was the Cookies!

Thanks for all those who played my the game.

Sarah was the first to guess correctly on my fb and Kristin was the first one to guess on here. 

GOLD STARS FOR BOTH! 

The hot dogs are Carl's.  I bought only fat-free cheese.  Let me tell you, no temptation there!

Couldn't help the Dave Matthew's song reference!

See we have this little space between our cheese drawer and veggie drawer, it only holds junky foods.  I was cleaning out our leftovers when I saw them.  I restrained and only baked 8 cookies but within 24 hours all 8 found their way to my belly!  I didn't go over too many of my points and luckily Weight Watchers (WW) has added Flex Points to their plan.  It allows for a Weight Watcher to get through events like Spring Break, a wedding or say PMS without having to dump the whole program and feel like a failure.  I used some of those points to have a mini binge on Toll House chocolate chip walnut cookies.  I have made a connection between me NOT having my daily green smoothie the other day and my weakness. (More on Green Smoothies soon as I take some pictures)  I will say I am proud of how full our veggie drawer has been lately.  I can't wait to share what I did yesterday to ensure my veggie drawer will stay over flowing!  But for now I must go make a green smoothie or bake more cookies....
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: