One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Portrait of a Fat Lady

This is my friend Tricia. 



Yeah, I know, gorgeous, right?!?   Well she had a little thing this last November called a wedding.  I was privileged enough to be a bridesmaid.  She picked out this fitted black cocktail dress for her beautiful bridesmaids to wear.  Well,  The dress didn't fit.  I drank Slim Fast for a week so that the dad gum thing would zip up!  The results are as follows:

This is the dress.  Just ignore the fact that I am standing next to another gorgeous friend, Jacqui.  I know, I gotta get uglier friends...or something. 


God gave us two ears and one mouth and how many chins?  That would be one right?  I am hoping to give back my extra.  I am sure God could stick it on some baby.  Double chins always look better on babies.
I wave.  It waves.  I dance.  It dances.  I stop.  It doesn't. 
I wore SPANX.  When they weren't rolling down my back, they were pushing my fat onto my thighs.  Horrible.

So there you go.  The Portrait of a Fat Lady. 

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok -- now I have read everything to date and am in for full-court support (sorry -- watching Big 12 basketball as I write this). You can do this!

Phcygal said...

I am SO proud of you KD. And that goes no matter what size you are. having fun watching...and I'm inspired too! Maybe its time to go back to WW, or buy a dehydrator-yea thats it!

Unknown said...

FOR REAL why do spanx always just roll down!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know I am supposed to encourage you in your weight-loss battle, but I just wanted to say that although you're right that your friends are pretty, I honestly think you're gorgeous.

Brian