One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's What's for Dinner

Turkey Burger:  lean ground turkey seasoned with salt and pepper only, potato bun (it's only 1 more point than those Deli Flats and I would rather have the bread), Spinach and mustard. 
Pickles:  My dad pickled these bad boys from his own garden.  I believe these are "Mrs. Wages Dill Pickles"
Butternut Squash Fries and Ketchup:  These were super easy to make! Peel and cut up the neck of the squash into "fries" add a little salt and olive oil spray and stick it in the oven at 450 for 20 min. 



It was very filling and not for very many points!  Only 8 points to be exact.  I can use up to 36 points a day for meals and snacks.  An 8 point dinner means I can have dessert!  The best part about this meal is my husband didn't even notice that he was eating butternut squash.  I asked him if I should buy more of those kind of fries and he said yes.  It wasn't emphatic but it was a yes!  I am counting it as a win for the WW team!

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm going to try the fries..i don't eat the regular ones anymore. My stomach doesn't like potatoes now!