One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

1 Month Down

I officially completed my first month with Weight Watchers tonight.  It was a great weigh in day!  I have lost a total of 9.2 lbs for my first month.  That is awesome considering I gained a lb. last week.  I did my monthly measuring as well and I was pleasantly surprised.  I lost inches everywhere, but mostly my hip area, 4 inches!

(WARNING: SKIP THE NEXT PARAGRAPH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS OF UNWANTED FAT)

Calling it my "Hip" area is a misnomer.  I have no hips.  While we are on the subject of what I DON'T have, I also don't have a butt, but I will talk about that disturbing part of my body in another post.  I don't want induce vomiting.  It's the way God made me.  He made my dad the same way.  This brings me to my most bothersome body part.  For the lack of a better word, I dislike my FUPA.  Don't know what it is, click the link,  you may not want to know what it is though, so I am warning you it's not pretty.  So when I say I've lost four inches off of my hips it's really that other part,  I am ECSTATIC! 

OK, back to the less gross,  Amazingly not surprising is that the part of my body with the least amount of loss is my bust.  Not surprised at all.  The girls have a mind of their own.  The husband is totally OK with them staying just the way they are and for now so am I. 

I am about 3 lbs away from my first official goal, 5% loss.  That is a total of 12 lbs for those not fast on the subtraction.  I have other personal goals I will post separately. 

I will say I am not as hungry as I was 2 weeks ago.  I am still trying to learn what is best to eat and to use the point calculator instead of taking what is on the food box or the generic food in the tracker. 

Sincerely Hungry,

Kalena Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: