One fat girl's mission to get skinny.

Friday, May 27, 2011

20 Ways I Can Tell I've Lost 20lbs.

1.  I have a lap.


2.  My towel wraps around me.
           
3.  I can bend over to tie my shoes without sounding like a pig.


4.  Fatigue is no longer a problem.


5.  I can feel my collar bones.


6.  I can feel my hip bones.


7.  I can feel my butt bones.


8.  In short, I have bones I didn't know I had.


9.  I can run.


10.  I can play Ultimate Frisbee with my Youth.  They actually pass me the Frisbee too!


11.  I don't need to shop in the Plus Size area anymore!


12.  I can slide into a booth with ease and the table doesn't cut off my air supply!


13.  I can clasp my hands behind my back.


14.  I bought a swimsuit last year and it's too big!


15.  My back doesn't hurt.  much.  (ehem...I still haven't lost much in the chest area....)


16.  My underwear falls off and my bra actually fits correctly!  


17.  My Netflix have been seriously neglected.


18.  I am excited that my husband is buying me running shoes for our anniversary.


19.  I have lost 35 inches from all over my body.


20.  The scale says so!  (From 244 to 223.2) Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Amanda Edwards said...

Rock on! 20 lbs is a huge accomplishment! I wish i could see you!

KristinK said...

I'm so proud of you! Keep it up!

Jacqui said...

AWESOME! can't wait to see you! Brice and I just started an APP that helps you keep track of your calories. We started today...hoping I can keep up with it. Its almost 9 p.m. and I still have 507 calories to spare! YESS!